Report A Problem

Report A Problem


How do I report a problem and where do I report it to?

Midhurst Town Council deals with the following services, so if your problem is with regards to one of these items please email or call us at 01730 816953, or alternatively use our ‘contact us’ form here.

  • Management of the cemetery
  • Management of the recreation area and skate park
  • Street flower displays
  • Christmas street party
  • Christmas lights
  • Public seating around the town
  • Production of the Midhurst Matters newsletter
  • Providing some of the town’s street lighting
  • Provision of information centre in red telephone box in North Street

Chichester District Council provides services for 115,000 (mid-2014 est.) people in an area that stretches from Midhurst to Westbourne in the west, Bury in the east, Loxwood in the north, and Selsey in the south. Its responsibilities include waste collection, planning and building control, leisure, sport and tourism, licensing, car parking, and public safety, and collecting council tax on behalf of the County and Parish Councils.

West Sussex County Council provides services for 808,900 (mid-2014 est.) people in an area, which stretches from Emsworth to Shoreham with its northern boundary stretching from Haslemere to East Grinstead. It is responsible for these Community Services (Community Safety, Sustainable Development, Library Service, Record Office, Registration Service, Trading Standards), Fire & Rescue Service, Infrastructure (Environment & Heritage, Highways, Planning), Resources & Performance (Business Management, Communications, Major Projects) and Waste Management.

Pot Holes

Pot holes must be reported to West Sussex County Council,  

Follow this link Report a pothole online – West Sussex County Council   to report a pothole online. 

For all Highways related issues, including obstructions, fly tipping and flooding, please use the following link Make an enquiry or report a problem with a road or pavement – West Sussex County Council